The AB Seaman is responsible to the Officer on Watch for:
1. The keeping of a bridge lookout
2. The steering of the ship as directed by the Officer on Watch or the Master
3. General bridge duties as required by the Officer on Watch or the Master
4. Any other duties as may be assigned by the Officer on Watch or the Master
Under certain circumstances when in clear visibility and unrestricted waters, the Master may release the AB for other
duties, however the seaman is to remain in the vicinity of the Bridge
Responsible to the officer on Watch for:
1. The keeping of a deck watch
2. The tending of moorings as found necessary
3. The tending of the gangway as found necessary
4. The assisting with cargo operations as directed by the officer on Watch or the Chief Engineer
5. Any other duties as assigned to him by the Officer or the Chief Officer
Responsible to the Deck Officer for:
1. The general maintenance of ship as directed by the Deck Officer
2. Assisting with the mooring and anchoring of the ship
3. The maintenance of his accommodation in a clean and tidy condition
4. Any other duties as assigned to him by the Deck Officer
The Able Bodied Seaman is to, as the opportunity arises, understudy the Deck Officer.
Ensure that you mark your application to the attention of ‘The General Manager’ and clearly state the title of the
position being applied for.
Please email your CV and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the position, please call us on +971Q4Q3233100.
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.