Adobe Illustrator CC is a leading vector graphics program for digital media and is used extensively in printing and publishing, world wide web, multi media, graphic design, mapping, infographics, fashion industries and many others.
Take a look at just some of the things that you’ll learn how to:
· Navigate Illustrator and where to find all the tools and features you’ll need
· Draw basic shapes
· Draw objects
· Create vector images, then edit those vector images quickly and easily
· Add colour to your work
· Use blends, gradients, and patterns
· Create symbols to place into your work to save time
· Create layers and masks
· Draw landscapes such as buildings and houses with ease using perspective
· Add graphs to your documents
· Add text to your documents – and even to your objects and shapes
· Create drawings, business cards, brochures, or anything you want using Adobe Illustrator CS6 and much, much more!
MEET OUR TEAM
To meet one-on-one with a member of our Admissions team to arrange a visit for a sample class or if you have questions, we invite you to contact us by email email@example.com or phone 065309992 or drop in for a visit to our office
Other Courses :
Microsoft Office | Advanced Excel | Graphics Designing | Web Designing |Tally Erp 9 | Quickbooks | Peachtree | MCSA | MCSE | CCNA | CCNP | CCIE | AUTOCAD | REVIT | 3DS MAX | Interior Designing
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.