Interested candidates can apply on https://fetchr.workable.com/j/4E917AC521?viewed=true
As an Assistant Operations Manager, you will need to assist the Operations Manager in supervising daily operations of an organization. Plan and coordinate our daily dispatched orders, ensuring the improvement of performance, productivity, and efficiency, through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
To succeed in this role, you should have a thorough knowledge of supply chain management and an understanding of fleet management procedures and performance management. Ultimately you will ensure all Customer Experience and Operational Efficiency KPIs are met.
3. KEY ACTIVITIES
The individual should be able to drive the 7 pillars of our Operations
1. Workplace health and safety
2. Customer and Client experience
3. Technology adoption
4. Operational efficiency
5. Cost metrics
4. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / TASKS
Supervise the operations team to ensure operational excellence and excellent customer services.
Coordinate with the internal stakeholders to ensure proper dispatch of orders.
Evaluate current operational strategies and recommend improvements based on route optimization, capacity planning, and load balancing
Analyze and identify all performance related issues and ensure appropriate steps to prevent loss.
Develop plans and supervise departmental meetings and participate in various growth based campaigns.
Prepare regular reports, perform audit on various operations and evaluate processes as per business requirements.
Must be swift in executing plans and should have good analytical and problem-solving skills
Supervise effective compilation and collection of information and data to enhance growth.
Ensure compliance with company policies and shipping legislation.
Promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits and meeting with individual staff members.
Understand and control all key contributors toward the success of our order delivery journey.
5. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
· Bachelor’s degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
· 4+ years of work experience of fleet management operations in the logistics industry.
· Expertise in fleet management procedures and best practices.
· Strong knowledge of fleet management Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
· Hands-on experience with fleet management software and databases.
· Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
· Leadership skills and ability to manage staff.
· Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills. Should be hands-on with advanced MS Excel functions
· Excellent communication skills.
· Willing to work night shifts on a rotation basis.
Job Type: Full-time
supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.