Promote and monitor quality service among staff through training and by acting as a positive role model
• Maintain employee attitude and morale by recognizing outstanding performance and service
• Working with the Store Manager to meet the long range retail and company objectives
• Responsible for work schedules, break periods, work hours and vacations.
• Provide the Store Manager with a weekly update on the progress of the store and staff
• Ensure proper store image.
• Responsible for the operation of the store, such as inventory control and maintenance in the absence of the Store Manager
• Responsible for addressing customer grievances and inquiries.
• Ensure store security
• Evaluate staff performance and development needs. Delegate responsibilities between the staff
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Expected Years of Experience
3-4 years experience in a Retail environment with minimum 1 year of Supervisory experience
Expected Educational Qualification
Minimum of High school certificate with fluency in spoken and written English and any other language
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.