The Mandarin Oriental, NYC seeks to employ a bartender,The Bartender provides friendly, excellent service to every guest who approaches the bar while preparing and pouring drinks for guests and beverage servers.interested applicants are to submit cv via email: email@example.com
The following are examples only and are not intended to be all inclusive or restrictive; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
• Performs all functions in accordance with applicable Tribal, Federal and other laws and gaming regulations and Kickapoo Lucky Eagle policies
• Ensures the highest possible standards of guest service are provided and listens and responds to guest and employee concerns and questions.
• Responsible for ensuring a consistent flow of services to guest, cocktail servers and food servers.
• Approaches guest and welcomes them upon arrival.
• Uses guest names during interactions and remembers their preferences.
• Promptly and professionally prepares beverage to specification with speed and accuracy.
• Processes all sales transactions accurately and immediately.
• Presents guest with receipt of sales after every transaction.
• Continuously monitor bar to ensure that all guest are receiving beverage service in a timely manner
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily Must be at least 18 years of age
Education and experience
Must have a high school diploma or GED, Bartender Certification preferred or at least one (1) year bartender experience.
Must be able to communicate in English, other languages a plus
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.