Job Description will be as the designation says in Oil / Gas industry located in Dubai, UAE. Detailed description about the job will be discussed in detail while facing Interview.
Responsibilities and Duties
Vacancy No : 2907
Location : Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Industry : Petroleum / Oil & Gas
Staff Level : Rank & File
Industry Experience : 5 years
Experience In Same Role : 3 years
Salary : 2500-2600 AED
Other Benefit : As per UAE Labor Law
We have a vacancy for the position of Blending Operator
– Please find below the details.
This position is for a Manufacturing Plant based in Jebel Ali for a MNC and work is in shifts.
The salary package is 2500 – 2600 AED.
Company accommodation and Transportation is provided within Jebel Ali.
5 days working
Lunch/ Dinner provided (As per the shift)
Understand the QHSE & Energy Management procedures and execute the various positions in production as required. * Able to understand filling machine working and manage changeovers / filling machine operations including automation. * Report any incident / hazard to Foreman.
Comply with Quality, HSE & Energy Policies, rules & regulations and PPE requirements.
Follow and ensure control & check on QHSE procedures & guidelines as issued.
Receptive to new trainings issues and be a proactive member to participate in tool kit meetings for QHSE & Energy Management improvements.
Ensure no quality or safety incidents occur due to negligence, carelessness or overconfidence.
Ensure vigilance and care at all times during the operation time so that operation is error proof
Key responsibility of this position
– take responsibility of the filling line in terms of managing the changeover process controlling and directing the people in the designated teams, ensure times are well managed, machine changeover happens technically well and in time.
Be responsible to Foreman for productivity of the operation and able to explain the outcomes logically. Track times of filling using key tracking charts. (blending operator to ensure right additives quality and quantity used)
Be able to do some small maintenance in filling lines independently using his technical competence and skills.
Ability to read, write and distinguish and compare various product / packaging requirements on line and be ready to catch any mistakes when occurred due to suppliers’ faults.
Ability to master overall operations to ensure complete control over valves / processes being operated
– Working knowledge of Blending/ Packaging/ process/ machine.
– Some basic knowledge of lubricants.
– Knowledge on safety procedures.
– Perform as a Team Player
– Language skills
– English/ Hindi
– Persons with smart attitude and aptitude and able to read and speak English.
– 3-5 years of experience in process / packaging / machine /physical loading and unloading operations of filled drums and packs / lubricant operations or working experience in any manufacturing unit
– Reasonable understanding on Safety, ISO 9001 (Quality) & ISO 14001 (Environmental) Management systems
– ITI/ Diploma in Technical qualification is a must
Qualified candidates may directly apply by sending CV’s with updated photograph to vidhi(@aptresources.ae
Register online: http://www.aptresources.ae/
Like us: www.facebook.com/aptresources.ae
Follow Us: www.linkedin.com/company/apt-resources-proactive-recruitment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,500.00 to AED2,600.00 /month
High school or equivalent (Required)
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.