Greetings of the Day!!!
Below are the specifications for the excellent job opportunity for the position of Bricklayers for Zambia location.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : Any Diploma/Degree
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 3 years
Job description: · Lays building materials, such as brick, structural tile, and concrete cinder, glass, gypsum, and terra cotta block to construct or repair walls, partitions, arches, sewers, and other structures: Measures distance from reference points and marks guidelines on working surface to lay out work.
· Spreads soft bed of mortar that serves as base and binder for block, using trowel.
· Applies mortar to end of block and positions block in mortar bed.
· Taps block with trowel to level, align, and embed in mortar, allowing specified thickness of joint.
· Removes excess mortar from face of block, using trowel.
· Finishes mortar between brick with pointing tool or trowel.
· Breaks bricks to fit spaces too small for whole brick, using edge of trowel or brick hammer.
· Determines vertical and horizontal alignment of courses, using plumb bob, gaugeline, and level.
· Fastens brick or terra cotta veneer to face of structures, with tie wires embedded in mortar between bricks, or in anchor holes in veneer brick.
· May weld metal parts to steel structural members.
· May apply plaster to walls and ceiling, using trowel, to complete repair work.
· May be designated according to material used as Cinder-Block Mason; Concrete-Block Mason; Terra-Cotta Mason; or work performed as Bricklayer, Maintenance.
· When specializing in construction of specified structures, is designated according to specialty as Bricklayer, Sewer; Chimney Builder, Brick.
If interested please share your updated resume and contact number or else you can call me on +91 79 6155 4275
Thanks and Regards,
Job Type: Full-time
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.