SUMMARY OF WORK RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare proposals, conduct presentations for clients based on their needs and requirements.
• Budgeting, forecasting company sales targets and profitably.
• Manage and be responsible for the sales and marketing team, their performance, schedules, and sales achievements.
• Manage partner relationships to increase business and identify opportunities for new company partnerships
• Track all business development activities, analyze quarterly progress and suggest new strategies based on findings.
Skills, Education and experience:
• BSc. with specialization in Computers / IT preferred; a marketing background is highly desirable.
• Bilingual language skills (verbal, written English and Arabic) is advantageous.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in promoting software and business preferably in the U.A.E./ Middle East region
• Valid UAE / GCC driving license and willingness to travel to KSA, when the need arises.
• Demonstrated results in meeting Sales quotas / Business Development goals
• Solid technical background along side sound IT terminology
Interested candidates can send CV to email@example.com
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.