The Dubai British School is seeking a qualified Business Studies Teacher to join its staff in August 2017.
A Taaleem school, DBS offers high quality education to over a thousand students aged 3 to 18. Dubai British School is fully accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS), and is rated ‘Very Good’ by the Dubai Schools Inspection Bureau (DSIB)
Since opening our doors in 2005, DBS has established itself as one of the leading British schools in the region, offering a broad and balanced education to children from all around the world. We are a unique school that places the wellbeing of our students and the interests of our community at the heart of everything we do. It is our goal that every DBS student is given the tools to make a positive difference during their time with us – to their own life and to other’s lives.
– Qualified to degree level, holding either a B.Ed or BA with PGCE/PDGE and QTS or equivalent
– Experienced teaching the National Curriculum for England either in the UK or an international setting, specific subject teaching experience is essential.
– Able to demonstrate outstanding standards of teaching & learning
– Passionate, enthusiastic, creative and dynamic; ready to embrace the challenges and excitement of an International teaching career
– An exceptional communicator with the ability to work with students and parents alike.
– A competent user of all Microsoft Office programmes.
: To apply please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.