Package to 18000AED + bonus, benefits
Responsible for assessment and purchasing of apparel and Accessories ( tech) for retail sale. The incumbent is responsible for selecting the products to be sold in the stores, and consequently the product assortment, product availability and competitive pricing. Leads market assessment and demand management analysis, responsible for contract negotiation and vendor management.
– Responsible for sourcing and delivering a commercially successful range of women’s, kids and accessories
– Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers; sourcing new suppliers and negotiating terms of contract including price, quality, availability, rebates etc.
– Negotiate working relationships that maximise margin and minimise risk
– Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
– Review and determine supplier fit with overall strategy on an annual basis and optimum routes to market for each category
– Predicting seasonal best sellers, core lines and future trends
– Completing regular competitor shops and market analysis reports
– Budget management for all category ranges
– Design, develop and implement the overall buying strategy for the company
– Agree and deliver forecasted sales, stock and profit targets in line with range plan, ensuring agreement with the General Manager
– Devise and utilise fruitful procurement and sourcing strategies
– Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
– Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services, finalising purchase details of orders and deliveries
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.