Works with clients to develop the sourcing plan: manages the process and provides advice on procurement type, appropriate contract length, bundling opportunities to senior management. Implements a tactical approach to sourcing in accordance to Company Rules in order to obtain the best value for money / lead negotiations for renewals. Analyzes final answers from potential vendors and provides recommendation based on cost/cash/quality and strategic fit criteria.
Job Type / Category
– Coordinates the sourcing process to finalize the vendor contractual agreement.
– Assesses and manages supplier performance for continuous improvement by leading supplier meetings.
– Develops collaboration with the vendor to drive cost saving through operational improvements in the supply chain.
– Evaluates supplier selection by verifying capabilities, cost, quality and overall strategic fit.
– Resolve disputes between the client and vendors regarding service, cost and delivery, as necessary
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or another related field.
Some procurement experience preferred, or a combination of education and related experience.
Advanced Microsoft Office (proficiency in Excel required).
Strong analytical and organizational skills.
Strong verbal and written communications skills to develop and maintain effective working relationships with multiple departments, managers of the organization and external entities (vendors).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.