Required Chartered Accountant with 3 years of Experience in UAE.
– Preparation of accounts, financial statements and documentation supporting the audit opinions
– Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
– Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
– Assist senior audit in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working papers, examination and documentation and execute analytical review of audit documents
– Perform walk through, test of controls, substantive procedures and review of financial statement
– Assisting in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in multiple industries.
– Identify performance improvement opportunities and provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency
– Absolute knowledge on VAT
The ideal candidate for the position shall possess the following:
– Chartered Accountant (ICAI)
– Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in audit/ Accounts.
– Advanced knowledge and use of office productivity tools and accounting software (MS Office, Tally, QuickBooks, Sage, etc.)
– Ability to work independently, with an ability to prioritize tasks, manage on-going multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
– Excellent grammar and communication skills (both verbal and written) to prepare reports and modules concisely, accurately written narratives as well as oral presentations.
– Maintain confidentiality at all levels.
Apply Instructions for this Job
Please send your CV in email@example.com
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.