MAGAS International is currently looking for a Chartered Accountant having their own visa.
1. Prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
2. Arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
3. Advise on tax and treasury issues
4. Manage financial systems and budgets and internal audits.
5. Undertake financial audits
6. Provide financial advice to the management
7. Liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide financial information and advice
8. Review the company’s systems and analyse risk
9. Perform tests to check financial information and systems
10. Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy)
11. Advise clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance)
12. Detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting)
13.Liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
Salary will be based on experience and interview.
Interested applicants can send their updated CV on careers[@]magasinternational.com
Kindly include the position that you’re applying for at the subject line.
Only those shortlisted applicants will receive a call and email invitation for interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.