We are looking to hire Community Manager’s in Dubai. To know more about Kaizen please Visit www.kaizenams.com.
· Conduct building fabric inspection as per the approved schedule and regular community inspection and identify possible area / ideas to enhance community
· Identify violations within the community and issue violation / breaches notices accordingly and keep records and follow up on the same to ensure that the community rules are followed
· Prepare reports to provide the manager with timely information review of the community management activities as well as service provider performance
· Prepare and send circular and notices to Tenants and building owners (investors)
· Coordinate with Authorities / Third parties and service providers for any events / emergency in the community
· Make sure incident reports are issued and follow up with concerned department to close the report
· Ensure higher level of customer satisfaction
· Develop and review of processes to constantly improve operation
· Compiles and maintains data on client interactions, complaints and queries and works towards providing resolution to clients within agreed upon timelines.
· Coordinates with multiple internal stakeholders such as Development, Sales, Finance, Legal, Strategy, Marketing and Communication for the closure of relevant operational requirements.
· Compiles information and gathers data-points from internal sources for creation of monthly dashboards and updates.
· Assists in completing any documentation or operational formalities required by government/local authorities for obtaining external approvals.
Any Graduate with commerce background will be preferred.
Minimum – 3 – 5yrs of experience
Candidates who can join immediately will be preferred.
If this position interests you please send your updated CV.
Job Type: Full-time
Community Manager: 1 year
Property Management: 4 years
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.