APCO Worldwide, UAE: Competitive Salary
APCO Worldwide, a global communications and public affairs agency, is looking for a talented, enthusiastic Associate Consultant (mid-level) in PR, Public Affairs & Communication to join our dynamic teams based in Dubai and Abu Dhabi to work on global client accounts internationally for some of the world’s leading brands and government.
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independent, global communication, stakeholder engagement and business strategy firm. APCO helps clients anticipate what’s next and smartly manages reputational, communication and business opportunities and challenges that affect organisations, products, services or brands. Our diverse and hands-on global team of more than 650 experts often comes from the environments clients need to reach. Now in our 30th year, and with more than 30 offices around the world, we help our clients challenge conventional thinking and anticipate what’s next for their organisations.
As an independent company, we are able to invest in industry-leading programmes to help our people set the standards in their fields; from training to rich international experiences, our team develop lifelong skills and fulfilling careers at APCO, while providing exceptional service to clients.
• Manage portions of large client projects or managing small client projects independently
• Participate actively in internal and client meetings, sometimes leading them, offering knowledgeable observations and suggestions
• Prepare client-ready materials (i.e. summary reports, press releases, credentials, proposals)
• Facilitate effective brainstorming sessions
• Review and improve work products of team members
• Maintain an awareness of macro business issues impacting clients by conducting and analyze research on a variety of client related issues
• Responsible for independently coordinating client meetings and events
• Complete client deliverables under the supervisor of an Associate Director or assigned account manager
• Understand APCO’s business practices and processes, as well as strong tactical and strategic abilities
• Interface with all levels of staff and regular contact with staff in the client’s organisation regarding project or client -related issues
• Proactively identify external meetings and trainings to attend to build sector knowledge and contacts
• Actively participate in pitches and demonstrates knowledge of issues by contributing ideas and strategy to proposals and drafting RFPs
Qualifications & Standards
University degree in a related field
Relevant experience in a consulting firm, corporation, diplomatic posting or media role
Demonstrated tactical abilities
Possesses strong written and oral communication skills
Fluent English language skills
Understanding of new business goals and objectives
Effective time management skills, demonstrated by completing deliverables on deadline
Demonstrates understanding and use of tools and resources in client engagement
Leads by example and demonstrates respect for all colleagues
Demonstrates confidence in client engagement
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to Sonia Bahauddin: email@example.com
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.