Private and confidential 1
Do you have experience creating, editing and
publishing content that people enjoy reading?
We’re looking for someone who can help create
content for the next generation of online travel.
Your responsibilities will be to
1) Serve as the single point of contact for all
content requests on our website/app from
sourcing through to editing and publishing
2) Create/curate rich travel content and opinion-
editorial pieces for our blogs, magazines,
publications and press releases
3) Create travel content for, and publish approved
marketing content to our social communities
4) Monitor market-specific messages received on
our social communities and liaise internally to
5) Champion our social community and their
needs/feedback/suggestions to management
6) Keep up to date with the social media market,
community and trends
You’ll need to have
1) Excellent English communication and
2) Experience managing social communities
The ideal candidate is
1) A team player with a passion for travel
2) An excellent coordinator with an eye for detail
3) Comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial
environment that requires improvisation
In return we offer
1) A work environment with the region’s best
2) A competitive salary commensurate with
3) An opportunity to shape the future of travel
Who are we
Musafir.com was founded in 2007 as the UAE’s first
premium-experience travel website and established
its presence in India in 2010 as the official ticketing
partner of the Rajasthan Royals cricket team.
We offer flights on over 270 airlines including low-
cost carriers, hotels in over 75,000 properties
around the world and a specialized online corporate
travel service named Musafir Business.
We are currently pursuing an ambitious expansion
plan in India and the Middle East, and are looking
for talented professionals to help deliver our vision
of the next generation of travel services.
Email your CV to email@example.com today
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.