‘Candidates only with experience in Oil / Gas or Chemical Engineering Industry may apply. Upload your regular CV in ‘PDF’ or ‘MS Word’ Format’.
1. Prequalify local contractors and prepare preferred bidders lists.
2. Manage the contract bidding cycle.
3. Oversee the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase of materials and labour services.
4. Negotiate terms and conditions.
5. Administer contracts.
6. Manage communication and contract related correspondence between all contractual parties.
7. Ensure contract files are detailed and organized.
8. Monitor contracts to make sure contract change notices are prepared and contracts are revised to reflect agreed contract changes.
9. Manage contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and Client deliverables.
10. Check that audit files are maintained for each contract including the original contract, all controlled correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payments and schedules.
11. Manage compliance with legal requirements, Client specifications and Government regulations.
12. Make certain that contract payments are on time based on earned progress according to contractual commercial terms.
13. Ensure that all contracts are executed in accordance with proper signature authority and have legal review in accordance with policy.
1. Preferably 10-years working experience in EPC contract management.
2. Recognized Academic Degree.
3. Good in contract administration, claim and risk management.
4. Cost and estimation management.
China National Chemical Engineering Co., Ltd (CNCEC) is one of the leading companies providing Engineering, Procurement and Construction Services. With an impressive business foot print around the globe, CNCEC has launched its new office in Dubai to spread its network further. To know more about us kindly visit www.cncec.com.cn
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Contracts Management: 10 years (Required)
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.