We are looking for a Contracts Supervisor for a renowned group of companies in Dubai, with business assets covering FMCG, Car Retail, Hotel, Property and Contracting.
1) Develop, coordinate and obtain all necessary information to respond to service agreement in order to ensure smooth workflow.
2) Consturct, manage, negotiate and close new contracts and renewals
3) Maintain professional and courteous commnicaitons with prospective and existing clients in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
4) To pro-actively provide information to client and operation management for contracts the suggestions and recommendations on contract rnewals, modifications and cancellations and many more on time to time.
5) Ensure that proper procedures are implemented at office for system contract creation to enable compliance with all management reports needed for any contract reward according to the company goals
6) To manage the contract database on the oracle system & all related documents, leads to contracts developments, professional services, tracking & analysis, to organize and update the system.
Bachelor Degree preferably in Business Administration
5years experience in operation & customer services on supervisory position
Computer literate in MS office
Strong written and oral communication skills
Holding UAE Driving license
Excellent in English Language, Arabic would be an advantage.
Please send your Updated CV in Microsoft Word format to mara(dot)santos(at)binjamaljobs(dot)com
Job Type: Full-time
Contracts Administration: 5 years
Required license or certification:
UAE Drivers License
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.