We have an exciting opening with one of the leading organization in UAE for the position of CORPORATE SALES MANAGER
Experience and Qualifications
The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably with 2 years relevant experience in prospecting, sales and client management within U.A.E.
Candidates with experience in Travel Agency will be given preference.
Should be a strong communicator with excellent presentation and inter-personal skills and should be able to demonstrate strong organizational and planning skills.
Excellent English language skills are a pre-requisite together with MS Office applications.
Candidate needs to be self-motivated, professional and flexible.
· Maintaining the existing clients by regular visits and updates;
· Identifying new business opportunities and accounts;
· Constantly gathering new market intelligence and trends;
· Maintaining regular contact with all airline managers/staff;
· Submitting sales reports on a weekly basis;
· Monitoring account performance and implementing new strategies to maximize profitability;
· Monitoring competitor activities and recommend actions;
· Implementing credit policy in line with audit requirements;
· Following up outstanding payments from corporate accounts;
· Communicating regularly with all team centers, outlets and management;
· Handling customer complaint;
· Maintaining relationships with key clients on all levels and identifying new potential clients;
· Negotiating corporate agreements with and on behalf of the clients.
· Developing new business relationships;
· Presenting the company to potential clients through direct communication, telephone calls and emails;
· Actively and successfully managing the sales process including lead generation, pitch, asking questions and negotiation;
· As a representative of the company at industry events and exhibitions with the intention of gaining new business leads and contacts;
· Effectively interacting with other departments and keeping abreast of issues affecting the market, industry and collecting competitor intelligence;
· Ensuring the company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
· Implementing market strategy and sales plan;
· Planning and directing activities which includes assessing market values and conditions;
· Coordinating sales distribution;
· Establishing effective business contacts;
· Reporting on sales activity.
About us, ACE Vega is a 360 degree recruitment and complete HR Solutions provider, focusing operations in Africa, Europe, India and Middle East.
If you are interested, please forward your updated profile and below mandatory details to email@example.com . If you have any references for the same kindly share with us.
· Updated Profile:
· Current Salary:
· Salary Expectation (UAE Dirhams/USD):
· Notice Period:
· Passport Number & Validity:
· Contact Number & Alternate contact number:
· Skype ID:
· Current Location:
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.