Customer Service Export Planner
Supply Planning – Gulf
Profession (Marketing, Finance, etc.):
Location (City, Country): Dubai, UAE
Main Job Purpose:
The Customer Service Export Planner has overall responsibility for operationally handling the Order Processing, Managing Operational relationship with Customers/MSOs and managing the customer service performance. S/he needs to ensure delivery of high CCFOT at optimal costs for exported FG’s. The main objective of the job is to ensure availability of finished goods to deliver the desired service level. Balancing CCFOT with optimizing Cost is one of the key challenges.
· Ensure a smooth operation in the primary distribution process (Distribution Requirements Planning) to deliver high levels of Customer Service towards Distributors within the MCO and to Export Customers
· Manage the relationship with Unilever, Distributors (Unilever owned or 3rd Party Managed), and other MSOs to ensure a collaborative atmosphere required to drive improvement processes related to service levels, cost efficiencies and loss reduction.
· Manage the Ordering Hub and the Logistics Hub teams efficiently and optimize the service levels.
· Deliver transparency of the overall Supply situation and highlight any Supply Risks to support the Business Planning process for the MSOs
· Manage closely with Production Planning team the availability of FGs and Promised capacities.
· Manage closely with Logistics and W/H teams the availability of FGs and services to ensure Product dispatch.
· Ensure Distribution Requirement Planning for FG and manage the day to day operation for planning and ordering Finished Goods.
· Support the S&OP process by driving a structured Demand and Supply Reconciliation Process
· Lead the Local innovations process for Finished Goods for Export Countries,
· Manage improvements within Order to Cash cycle
· Oversee the Master Data Maintenance within OpCo (Product, Customer, Price)
· Ensure Customer Service KPIs are embedded in all ways of working in terms of CCFOT, Order to Cash efficiency measures, Joint scorecards (Service, efficiency, cost)
· Ensure Stocks are within the Norm and manage DOH while maintaining the required Service levels.
Professional Skills and Experience :
· University Degree, SC APICS qualification advantage
· SAP Knowledge
· Excel skills
· Essential 1-3 years’ experience in SC Operations:
1. Customer Service/Export Planning
2. Supply/Imports Planning
3. Exposure to Order To Cash/Procure to Pay
· Production Planning Team
· Logistics and Warehouse Team.
· CD/BB Teams
· Ordering Hub and Logistics Hub
· Distributors and 3rd Parties.
· OpCo Customer Service Team
· MSOs and Export Business Units.
· Excellent communication
· Team working
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.Share with friends