– Learning the ins and outs of our products and business.
– Contacting potential customers via phone and e-mail.
– Conducting online demos of products.
– Maintaining communication between team and clients.
– Sales Strategy and Planning – develop and manage account plans and sales strategies for Top 10 / Next 10 Target Accounts. Provide weekly feedback on sales progress and alternative strategies. Engage with key vendor partners and loyalty personnel as appropriate to develop and align on plans and priorities.
– Sales Execution – high-funnel presentations, requirements discovery, and relationship building with customers at multiple levels and across all functions. Effective qualification of deals to sell ‘efficiently’. Mid-funnel detailed discovery, solution review development, value proposition definition, customer workshops, executive briefings, and business case development to ‘instantiate’ key business and IT sponsors and budget owners (together with relevant e Loyalty and Vendor partner personnel).
Experience and requirement we are seeking: –
– 3 years’ experiences hands on IT sales field- Be a proactive, influential driver of selling activity – the ‘Quarterback’- Proven success selling Premise and Cloud Contact Center technology solutions
– you must have your own visa; we will not provide you one, it’s a part time job.
– Must be able to SELL; prospect, qualify, pursue, close, address objections and understand our solutions offerings, services, and our vendor partner’s products.
– Charisma, relationship energy- Leadership skills to influence clients and internal sales team members to think and act strategically when qualifying opportunities, developing sales positioning messages, key win themes, solution scope and phasing, and what it will take to win deals.
– Driven, goal-oriented professional with mental toughness to weather the ups and downs of long sales and business cycles.
– Strategic thinker with outstanding communication skills; oral and written.
– Attention to detail, self-motivated and leads a disciplined sales process.
– Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team sales effort, and to successfully operate in a flexible, virtual operating environment.
– Substantial work at home experience.
– Significant experience in professional services/consulting environments. – Proven track record as a successful sales executive.
– The ability to effectively build relationships with all levels of the organization, and to lead and influence across functions- High energy and positive demeanor. We are looking for someone who can make a positive impact on the team!
– Strong work ethic. We’re looking for someone who wants to put the work in to make it happen! – Ability to work with others, and the desire to learn more!
– Excellent phone skills and ability to relate with customers! – Superb written and verbal communication skills!
Here are some of the benefits if you joined us: –
– This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join and grow! We’ve got an awesome history, check it: http://www.nile-tech.com/
– Basic salary 1000 AED
– 20% commissionJob
– Type: Part-timeJob
– Location: Dubai
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: AED1,000.00 /month
send mail to mostafa(at)nile-tech.com
Job Type: Commission
Salary: AED1,000.00 /month
High school or equivalent
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.