CORE JOB DESCRIPTION:
– Serve overall as a lead for “Design and Project Management” while monitoring various projects(s).
– Ensure project(s) planning, management, production, status tracking & completion of deliverables.
– Define the scope of the project in collaboration with other technical leads and senior management.
– Include design expertise and engineering advice as when required.
– Liaise with various clients, inputs in project proposals, make necessary coordination to solve issues pertaining to client’s requirements and overcome technical & documental flaws.
– Determine the resources (time, staff, equipment, etc) required and its allocation to complete the project.
– Apply for necessary staffing requirements in accordance to the envisioned projects.
– Set up, supervise and maintains project(s) information is appropriately documented and secured.
– Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
– Ensure the lessons learnt from past situations are recorded for future references while facing known or unknown situations while dealing authorities while at design and / or at construction stage.
– Establish a communication schedule to update all the relevant parties (inhouse /outhouse) for progress. Supervise and take regular updates from the Authority Coordinator.
– Acquaintance with project management softwares such as Primavera, MS Project, etc.
– Contract Administration and familiarity with various versions of FIDIC Conditions of Contracts.
– Knowledge and compliance of updated authority regulations, relevant standards & codes.
– Attends various meetings, writes MOM, take part in resolving design or construction problems.
– Reviews specifications of design & construction contracts.
– Support HR Manager in technical interviews of various technical positions such as Architects, Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers and other relevant positions.
EDUCATION: Graduate (B. Architecture / BE Civil Engineer)
SKILLS: AutoCAD, Revit (Preferable) Adobe Acrobat (preferable), MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Project and Primavera (Preferable).
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 20 Years of Experience. Candidates with previous experience in managing architectural consultancy operations will have an added advantage.
We offer a market based competitive remuneration program including:
– Yearly Staff Performance Appraisal – Training / Skill Development Program – Career development / Succession Planning – 30 Calendar days Annual vacation – Annual vacations return air-ticket for country of origin (staff & immediate family) – Medical Insurance (staff & immediate family) – End Service Benefits as per UAE labour Law – Leave Encashment – 15 days paid sick leave (exclusive of Annual Leaves) – Visa & Labour Card (staff only) – Compassionate Time off – Employee Referral Benefit
Apply Instructions for this Job Kindly apply in confidence with your updated CV & portfolio at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.