LANGUAGES: strong oral and written English communication skills, Arabic, Chinese and Russian of advantage
A. QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The candidates shall have/be the following:
– Degree/HMD or equivalent.
– Recognized professional qualifications in HSE Management.
– Valid Medical Certificate.
– Adequate working experience of 18 years, 10 years experience working in the Oil & Gas industry and with drilling rigs, and at least 5 years in the current position .
– Preferable good track record with CUSTOMER drilling HSE operations.
– Familiar & experienced with HSE Standards, Procedures, HSE culture, and HSE Management Systems of major international operators.
– Computer literate.
– Familiar & experienced with contracts and dealing with drilling rig and service company HSE Management.
– Ability to write clear & comprehensive HSE Procedures, Emergency Response and HSE Management Documents and to manage follow-up and close out.
B. RESPONSIBILITY / DUTIES / SCOPE OF WORK
The Drilling HSE Officer is required to:
– Based at the rig site.
– Provide HSE advice, support and representation for the country based drilling team.
– Advise, direct, support, and monitor all COMPANY personnel and activities to ensure compliance with CUSTOMER, and COMPANY management systems.
– Implement CUSTOMER and CUSTOMER HSE Management Systems for drilling activities.
– Operate as part of a “team”.
– Conduct & participate in regular (weekly & monthly) HSE Meetings with CUSTOMER and COMPANY representatives and submit minutes of meetings.
– Follow up and close out HSE issues & actions resulting from CUSTOMER and COMPANY HSE Meetings.
– Champion and lead CUSTOMER’s cultural and behavioral HSE in remote locations.
– Demonstrate the company’s commitment to HSE.
– Ensure effective drilling HSE improvement plans are in place and being implemented.
– Undertake all COMPANY rig site audits & reviews to ensure compliance with their HSE Management System.
– Create and implement various drilling related procedures, including but not limited to Bridging Documents, HSE plans, Rig Move procedures, etc.
– Lead & participate in drilling related Project Risk Assessments (PRA’s), HAZID’s, HAZOPS’s, Risk Assessments, etc.
– Produce reports to management covering all HSE issues.
Investigate any Lost Time Incidents (LTI’s), or serious safety issues fully & comprehensively, and circulate lessons learned to all involved.
Monitor and report Drilling HSE weekly & monthly statistics.
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.