1. Bilingual Candidates with Spoken / Written Chinese Language Skill (Mandarin) & English may only apply.
2. Candidates with minimum 8 and maximum 12 years of experience in Chemical Engineering or Oil & Gas Industry shall only apply with their regular CV in PDF or MS Word format’.
3. This is not a senior Level position.
1. Coordinates international design teams to aid in understanding of their concerns regarding code, standard practice, material and compliance with regulatory bodies.
2. Familiarizes him/herself with the design, scope, calculations, drawings and specifications and makes certain the flow of information is maintained throughout the project.
3. Coordinates with procurement and construction to assist quality control for contractors to assure quality of material and installation intended by the original design.
4. Provides technical assistance in a multi-disciplinary work space for procurement and construction all the way through commissioning and final project completion.
5. Provides technical input to assist construction, e.g. civil/structural, mechanical, electrical, etc., including assistance with technical document control.
6. Manages the “Requests for Information” (RFI) process and provides technical guidance to support construction and control change.
7. Manages the site “as-built” program and provides interface with the engineers of record.
8. Performs engineering inspections in the suppliers’ facilities on an as needed basis.
1. Bachelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent with courses in chemical (process) engineering, physics, electrical engineering and engineering sciences is considered an asset.
2. 8 to 10 years Engineering Management experience for Engineering, Procurement and Construction Projects.
3. Proficiency managing multiple engineering disciplines in a team environment.
4. Experience with complex international projects in the chemical, oil and gas and infrastructure industry segments preferred.
5. Fluent English speaking capability shall be preferred.
China National Chemical Engineering Co., Ltd (CNCEC) is one of the leading companies providing Engineering, Procurement and Construction Services. With an impressive business foot print around the globe, CNCEC has launched its new office in Dubai to spread its network further. To know more about us kindly visit www.cncec.com.cn
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED20,000.00 to AED25,000.00 /month
Engineering Management: 8 years (Required)
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.