We have an opening for a full time permanent Export Sales Manager position for a Consumer’s Electronics Company.
As an Export Sales Manager, you will be responsible to generate sales activity for the company with its existing network of agents. You will work closely with a team of operative assets who are there to help execute foreign sales within the organization, including but not limited to order confirmation, pricing and product information, product compliance and shipping. You will travel to markets, trade shows and learn the key attributes of the products sold.
You will report directly to the CEO.
Responsibilities also include;
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
• Identify new business opportunities.
• Plan and carry out direct marketing activities to agreed budgets, sales volume values, product mix and time scales.
• Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in Export activity and procedure.
• Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
• Carry out market research, competitor, and customer surveys.
• Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
• Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
• Establish the company’s products in the allocated markets and working closely with the distributor to understand and solve their problems.
• Regular visits to all markets to understand the market and work accordingly.
• Doing proper sales forecast for each countries and make sure that the business will proceed as per the planning.
• To find out new products suitable for each market and source it with suitable price and specifications.
• Organize promotional activities within the allocated budget with the distributor.
• Proper follow up for the payments to ensure the fund flow of the organization.
• Achieving sales target, maximize market share, promote sales, new products, formulate short or long term forecasts.
• Organize periodic production meeting with Production Team, Marketing and Sales Department.
Qualifications and Requirements;
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business School.
• Experience in selling to the CIS markets would be an advantage, knowledge of the local language would be an asset.
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience in related field would be an advantage.
• Fluent in English and/or Arabic (both will be an advantage)
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Able to adjust to fast changing business conditions and is always result oriented.
• Proficient in PC skills (Microsoft Office)
• Leadership and motivation skills
• Extensive Travel is anticipated.
Please forward your CV’s along with salary expectations by email to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.