Position based in Dubai,
Must be Graduate of Radiology Program
3-5 years experience as a Sonographer (especially in mammography)
Must have DHA License or DHA passer.
Responsibilities and Duties
-Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
– Prepares patient for radiological procedure by positioning patient; adjusting immobilization devices; moving equipment into specified position; adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors
– Provides information to diagnose patient illnesses by operating radiologic equipment to produce radiographs.
– Minimizes radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation protection techniques, using beam restrictive devices, patient shielding, and knowledge of exposure factors.
– Prepare patients for ultrasound by giving them proper preparation instructions needed for specific ultrasound procedures.
– Assist Radio-Sonologists during ultrasound procedures.
– Performs Mammography procedures.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to hr(at)gulfhealthrecruit(dot)com
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.