FM Operation Manager
Major specialty areas:
Facility Management, Facility Maintenance, Fire Engineer and Business Development
– Engineering Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Electromechanical)
– Hands on facilities management and building maintenance with MEP deep knowledge.
– Must have recent UAE FM experience.
– Min 5yrs experience in FM and 2 years in Business Development
– Ability to develop and implement Strategy as well as business plans
– PMP Certified
– FM industry awareness and commercial orientation
– UAE market and competitor knowledge
– Budgeting & costing skills
– Ability to prepare business cases, write reports and procedure/process manuals
– Excellent in Leadership and communication skills and excellent in speaking / writing English.
Job Skills Require:
– Manage daily operations to ensure all client contracts are fulfilled with high quality and less cost.
– Maintain good relations with subordinates, subcontractors and materials suppliers.
– Achieve turnover target and ensure all company policies are adhered to.
– Manage and implement the strategic vision and direction established by the Board of Directors.
– Provide plans & assist in identifying appropriate strategy to drive growth initiatives
– Provide guidance and leadership to his subordinates to ensure effective and efficient work flow.
– Direct and oversee the activities of the company, aiming to identify and recommending specific business opportunities to increase company growth and profitability.
– Develops and maintains operation budgets and expenses and notifies management when costs are not following the budget plan.
Enhance FM standards by introducing latest technologies and Excellence’s programs.
Customer focused and adapting customer happiness framework.
Interested candidate can apply and submit CV at info(at)fondaglobal.ae
Job Type: Full-time
Business DEv: 2 years
FM Operation Manager: 5 years
Required license or certification:
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.