About MODUL Dubai:
Established in Vienna in 1908, the MODUL brand has over 100 years of legacy in hospitality and tourism education. MODUL University Dubai is the only Austrian European university in the Middle East offering 360degree education with business and hospitality for the hospitality and non-hospitality industries as its core offering, at its state-of-the-art campus located in ONE JLT, Dubai.
MODUL University Dubai offers higher education degrees in business, tourism, hospitality, sustainability, public governance and new media technologies as well as foundation and professional vocational training courses. For more information about MODUL University Dubai, please visit www.modul.ac.ae
· Front desk management: Support day-to-day activities of the University; greet and direct visitors; maintain log of visitors and inquiries as required; resolve routine problems and answer inquiries concerning activities and operations of the Campus; screen and route telephone calls; receive, sort and distribute all incoming mail etc.
· Office management: Responsible for office-related purchasing from vendor/supplier selection through final implementation/installation; oversee support staff and vendors responsible for facility management etc.; maintain office inventory/stationary of supplies
· Support operations management: Oversee day-to-day operations of the office, ensuring clean and secure office atmosphere maintenance; support and coordination of University activities and events; prioritize and adjust workload to ensure efficient and timely accomplishment of administrative and logistical support functions
· Student coordination: Be first point of contact for visitors and students; respond to student inquiries and complaints; referring to other staff for action as appropriate; handling the attendance list; oversee student’s behavior in campus common areas etc.
· Business support: Meetings rooms reservation; management of travel arrangements in accordance with the directions of the Management; serve as a liaison with other departments on various matters/projects; provide support on research and analysis, preparation of presentations, engage in client interactions, support in business development efforts as required
· Other tasks as assigned
· A Bachelor degree or equivalent
· 3+ years of experience – Education background is desirable
· Native or advanced language proficiency in English
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (spoken and written)
· Advanced customer service skills
· Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
· Strong business development, problem solving and decision making skills
Job Type: Full-time
Front Desk Management: 3 years
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.