AED6,000 – AED12,000 a month
You will play a critical role in the management, control, and direction of either Outbound, Inbound or Reverse Logistics area of Operations within our Fulfilment Centre.
The extent of your duties will include :
* Maintain health and safety standards within area and promote a positive health and safety culture on site. – Lead, motivate and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment.
* Setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports.
* Be a Subject-Matter Expert on larger processes and activities within the fulfilment centres, i.e. 5s audits, alignment with Standard Work procedures across the network.
*Management of the timely data collection to update operations metrics on an hourly basis, in an inventory control and systems environment, to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors and thus deliver excellent customer service.
* Work closely with other support teams (HR, Financial Manager, Facilities Manager, Safety & Security Manager, IT Manager) on staffing plans, schedules and performance levels to enable the Fulfilment Centre and the broader Operations network.
*Implement change and contribute in cross-functional Six Sigma initiatives within your site and the broader Operations network.
*Drive continuous process improvement and make our customer experience better than ever.
– Have experience in leading large and diverse teams.
– Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Be competent in two or more production or supply chain areas, with an impressive track record in a similar fast- paced logistics, distribution, manufacturing or engineering environment.
– Have a sincere bias for action and be passionate about achieving results and driving production through efficiency and process improvement.
– Possess the ability to manage detail, establish root cause and be able to extract and analyze data. Must be able to demonstrate effective problem-solving and analytical capability.
– Thrive on change, inclined to operate with flexibility and commit the time required to get the job done
– Work shifts, including weekends, in an operational 7/365 environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED6,000.00 to AED12,000.00 /month
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.