GRAPHIC DESIGNING INTERNSHIP
· Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
· Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
· Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infograph
· Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
· Plans concept by studying information and materials.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· An intern who is motivated, driven and highly excited to work for our growing company and the job will be made permanent based on the performance.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Attributes
Graduated or currently enrolled in a degree in a relevant subject or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education and training
With 0-1 Year Experience
Self-motivated, Presentable, Confident Personality and ability to work independently as well as part of a team facilitation, consultation and convening skills and experience.
· Must be Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
· Preferably on Parent / Spouse visa
Working Hours: Regular Working Days – Saturday to Thursday
Job Location: Abu Dhabi United Arab EmiratesCompany
Industry: Information TechnologyCompany
Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Graphic Designing Intern
SEND CV TO INTERNatAREEDITdotCOM
Job Type: Internship
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.