Purpose & Scope:
To provide a comprehensive training and development service to the company to ensure that all drivers achieve high professional standards and that they have the necessary skills to help the company attain its strategic objectives.
1. Develop a training and development strategy for the company to support the company’s business plan and to ensure that drivers have the necessary skills to meet their objectives and the opportunity to develop to the maximum of their potential.
2. Direct and control the staff of the department to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained to be able to carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
3.Undertake regular assessments of training needs and develop a programme to meet identified needs.
4. Maintain close communication with managers and staff to discuss training needs and to ensure that they are fully aware of training opportunities available.
5. Keep managers and staff informed of internal and external training and development opportunities.
6. . Develop and monitor the company’s training budget to ensure that the best quality of training and development is provided within the established budget.
7. Oversee the development of effective processes for the evaluation of all training and development provided.
8. Maintain an awareness of developments in the training and development field to ensure that the company continues to take advantage of best practice.
9. Oversee the maintenance of all necessary training and development records.
Work Relation: Reports to MD. Must manage the Training Managers and other Training Executives
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.