• Running regular checks on network and data security
• Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
• Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
• Designing training programs and workshops for staff
• Conducting regular system audits
• Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
• Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
• Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
• Providing direction for IT team members
• Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
Few of the Top Roles in UAE below.
• IT Adminstrator
• IT Analyst
• Network Administrator
• Computer and Information Systems Manager
• Computer Systems Analyst
• Telecommunications Specialist
• IT Support Manager
We provide IT Manager or any IT Professionals according to your needs.
Save Recruiting Time, Visa Cost & Protect your Business. Pay only for the monthly service charges.
Please send us the below details to arrange an interview session with our professionals.
Project Duration : e.g. 3/6/12 Months or Long Term
Monthly Budget : e.g. 9000 AED
Interview Location : e.g. Dubai
Preferred Time : e.g. 21/05/2019 3:00 PM
For any queries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.