Walk In Interview on 13.11.2016 and 14.11.2016 between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm
Overall purpose of the job: To ensure standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness are maintained throughout the hotel and to manage the housekeeping department efficiently to maintain standards and control costs.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To ensure standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness in all Bedrooms /corridors /function rooms /public areas are maintained: a) Supervising the daily cleaning of assigned rooms, bathrooms, corridor areas, pools and public areas to the highest standards. This includes changing bed linen, replacing towels, cleaning bathrooms thoroughly, vacuuming, mopping and dusting daily. b) Ensuring the upkeep of vacant rooms. c) Replenishing brochures and paper goods throughout the bedrooms/hotel. d) Maintaining an orderly storeroom and trolleys.
2. To ensure customer satisfaction is maintained by: a) Ensuring guest laundry is collected, charged and returned to the guest in a speedy and accurate fashion. b) Ensuring guest property left behind is logged and stored in a secure location for lost property. c) Resolving any guest problems or complaints when possible and ensuring management are kept informed. e) Auctioning any maintenance requests in order to comply with the hotel’s established quality standards and ensure guest satisfaction.
3. To set and maintain standards of service commensurate with the standing of the hotel: a) Managing a stock control and ordering system to ensure availability of stock and cost control to maintain costs to a minimum.b) Attending any appropriate off and on the job training courses. c) Wearing a clean and suitable uniform and name badge at all times. d) Implementing the hotel’s good customer relations policy, including politely addressing guests and colleagues at all times
4. To ensure the department is operated within the Legal Framework by: a) Immediately reporting and documenting to management any observed or known safety hazards, conditions or unsafe practices and procedures.
5. Carrying out any other duties as may be reasonably required by management.
Skills and Abilities:
Must have organizational skills to maintain linen closets and carts.
Ability to read, write and verbally communicate in English.
Must be able to verbally communicate problems to subordinate and direct resolution of problems. Must possess skill to follow through for positive results.
Must understand and monitor housekeeping room cleanliness standards.
Ability to teach others. Must comprehend directions and assignments from management
Experience1-2 years: 5 star Hotel Housekeeping Supervisory Experience
No. of Employees Supervised: Act as a lead worker in providing advice, counsel, training and assistance to a Manager for 5 to 50 employees.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree /Masters in Hotel Management
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well.
Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Please walk in to our office: Art Of Hospitality, Unit 310 Burlington Tower (next to The Oberoi Hotel) besides Silver Tower, Business Bay.10 mins walking from Business Bay Metro Station.
Job Type: Full-time
Housekeeping Supervisor: 1 year
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.