The human resource generalist provides assistance with and facilitates the human resource processes at all business locations. This role administers employee health and welfare plans and acts as liaison between employees and insurance providers. This position resolves benefits-related problems and ensures effective use of plans and positive employee relations. The human resource coordinator makes that certain plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations and that plan provisions are followed. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
1. Administers health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
2. Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
3. Reconciles benefits statements.
4. Assists with processing of terminations.
5. Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates in HRIS and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
6. Prepares new-employee files.
7. Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
8. Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
9. Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
10. Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
11. Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
12. Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
13. Coordinate training sessions and seminars
14. Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
15. Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
16. Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
17. Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
18. Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
2. Critical Evaluation.
3. Ethical Practice.
4. HR Expertise.
Job Type / Category
Real Estate, HR, Human Relations
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Degree in Human Resources or any business degree or related study.
Degree in Human Resources
At least minimum 3 years of UAE experience
Experienced Manager with strong strategy and planning skills.
Meilenstein Real Estate developments
Walk in on 06 Feb 2019, At 4 pm
#2501, 25th Floor, Business Bay, Dubai
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 to AED8,000.00 /month
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.