The combined entity of PropTiger – Makaan and Housing.com, two of India’s leading online real estate service providers, is India’s first truly online-to-offline (O2O) real estate services platform. PropTiger is the largest online residential real estate brokerage firm, having completed transactions worth $1.5 billion since its inception in 2011, while Housing.com is India’s most popular online platform for home search, receiving over 4 million visits every month.
We are the only player in India offering the full range of services in the real estate space, such as personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, legal and financial diligence, negotiations, property registration, home loans and post- sales service. Our objective is to bring the best-in-class services to consumers and create a unified technology-driven platform that can serve all needs of consumers, developers and brokers, with respect to buying, selling and renting of homes. We leverage the power of technology and data to make the home buying experience rewarding and easy-to-use and functions on the fundamentals of trust, transparency and expertise. As a digital marketplace with an exhaustive range of property listings, we know it is easy to get lost. We guide home buyers right from the start of their home search to the very end.
We are led by seasoned professionals from the top B-schools like Harvard Business School, Stanford, ISB, IIM-B, IMT, IT-BHU, ICAI and prominent companies where they have made significant contributions in their respective domains. Our team is young, talented, creative, supercharged and is spread across India through a network of offices in 12 cities.
Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd., which owns PropTiger, Housing & Makaan, is funded by some of the biggest investors including NewsCorp, SoftBank, REA, SAIF and Accel
Responsibilities and Duties
– This role is responsible to attract and select the best-in-class talent from our target industry segments.
– Establish and develop effective working relationships with all stakeholders
– Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes; identify key sourcing channels; develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, effectively gathering research, making direct contact calls, networking, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals.
– Lead and own the Recruitment cycle which includes working closely with Senior Leadership, attracting and selecting appropriate talent, salary negotiations and on boarding.
– Responsible for effectively communicating the employer brand with potential talent and forging strong partnerships with the HR team, relevant stakeholders and recruiters
– Taking initiatives in organizing recruitment drives and assisting in hiring resources for critical requirements
– Gather and Understand from the external market, best practices to further improve the recruitment process
Business Partner :
– Align the local people initiatives with global business agenda as well as with cross-business agenda within the Region
– Build a robust employee engagement strategy and drive implementation of the same
– Support the design and execution of employee Reward & Recognition initiatives
– Drive timely and fair Performance Management & Assessment – development plans for key talent and corrective plans for low performers
– Support the managers in appropriate career management of their team members
– Partner in the process of Policy formation; and ensure implementation and adherence to the policies
– Ensure appropriate documentation to safeguard against legal and reputational risks
– Address Employee Relations matters with regular incident management, investigations.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
3-6 yrs of relevant experience
Valid Work permit
Exposure to local compliance
– Competitive Salary
– Health Perks
– Performance Linked Incentives
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED10,000.00 to AED15,000.00 /month
management: 3 years (Required)
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.