Holloway® Global 80 is a grab-n-go global salary report, tax guide, and patented employment contract builder that can help users or customers manage global businesses or develop international career more effectively and efficiently.
Holloway® Global 80 has a job opening of Human Resource Manager in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The job provides exciting and challenging development opportunities for qualified or high potential candidates to explore cross-border knowledge and markets.
1. Ensure data integrity and consistency of the following databases in the country on a regular basis:
– Economics and demographics
– Tax rates: corporate, personal income, and value added
– Minimum wages and exchange rates
– Social securities: employer’s and employee’s burdens
– Key labor standards
– Key job boards
– Per diem rates for business trip
– House rents for 3LDK (3 rooms, living room, dining room, and kitchen)
2. Expand user base
3. Develop advertisement opportunities
1. Bachelor degree or above in law, business administration, human resource management, organizational development, or psychology, etc
2. At least 5 years of working experiences in human resource management at multinational corporations or consulting firms
3. Proven records of ensuring data integrity and consistency, and keeping abreast of legal changes
4. Fluency in English is a must; working fluency in other languages is a plus.
5. Sharing user experience with Holloway® Global 80 in your cover letter is a plus. (URL: http://www.hollowayg80.com/)
Job Type: Full-time
Human Resources: 5 years
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.