Coordinating with customers, shipping agents, customs/clearing agents in order to ensure smooth transfer of the goods and products
.- Complete all necessary documentation, bill of lading, invoices and related paper works.
– Preparation of Customs Documentation.
– Follow-up on enquires of scheduled shipments.
– Ensure control on deliveries of scheduled shipments for processing customs documentation.
– Review routes and routing instructions and coordinate shipments..
– Plan, track and trace shipment to ensure timely delivery of goods.
– Update shipment information in database .
– Communicate with suppliers and respond to inquiries .
– Review and verify bills, invoices and purchase orders.
– Maintain vendor files .
– Administrative support to Executive Coordinator.
-Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 3 years of experience (export and import) in Freight forwarding, shipping, supply chain and logistics will be an advantage.
– Candidate must be proficient in English.
– Must have working knowledge in Microsoft office (Ms Word, Ms Excel) and (Ms Outlook.)
-Strong Communication and extraordinary presentation skills.
-Age not exceeding 30 years Female will be an advantage.
Benefits: Yearly Ticket to home country, Insurance,
Friday and Sturday Off
Please send the CV to Angela*gumotors.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 to AED5,000.00 /month
Freight forwarding: 2 years
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.