Signtrade is looking for an Internal Auditor to join our team.
– Responsible for planning and performing routine internal audit review of company’s financial and non-financial operations and business activities in accordance with the annual plan. This includes presenting written findings and recommendations by evaluating and improving the effectiveness and efficiency of risk management, control and governance processes with the objective of safeguarding company’s assets.
– Works under broad supervision from Department and Division Managers.
– Assists Department Manager in the effective discharge of his duties and responsibilities and in undertaking different types of assignments under his direction, including carrying our larger more complex assignments. Participates in integrated audit teams as set up by Division manager, as a team leader or member, to carry out integrated risk based audits.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Auditing / Accountancy. – Relevant professional qualifications such as CA, ACCA, CPA are required.
– 7 years’ experience in Accounts and Audit out of which at least 5 years audit experience preferably.
– Good level of proficiency in spoken and written English. Report writing and presentations are essential. – .
– Ability to exercise independence and objectivity, ethics and fraud awareness, mature judgment, conflict management/resolution, and problem identification and solution.
Signtrade has been a global leader in bringing innovation and technology to the signage industry, for almost 30 years. We have been acclaimed regionally and internationally, as the leading service provider, across the MENASA region. We provide region specific, complete solutions, packaged with the best of technology, alongside unparalleled sales and technical service, tall across our sales network. Our entrepreneurial team is critical to that success.
If you feel that you are the right person to join our dynamic team, please send your application today at careers@signtradedotcom, with ‘Internal Auditor’ in the subject.
If you do not receive a call for interview in 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Auditing and Accounts: 7 years
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.Share with friends