At Esanjo ( https://esanjo.com/en-ae/ ) we create, build and invest in beautiful technology businesses. We’re working on a number of interesting projects including Lochal (where we build consumer product for everyone else), Lunatap ( https://lunatap.com ) (an easy way to use Stripe in the real world) and a bunch of others!
Esanjo has a single HQ location out of Dubai, with the rest of the team spread out globally, remotely. By choosing to work with us, you’re taking a decision to joining a highly productive, ambitious team where independence and flexibility are basic requirements whilst recognising that change is life’s only constant. We deeply value being able to strike the right balance between work and life as we’re in this for the long haul.
Internships at Esanjo:
We’re looking for young, totally hipster interns that has the potential to grow into a phenomenal in multiple internship roles available. Our Internship programmes will range from between 3 to 6 months.
Internship Roles Available at Esanjo:
1. Social Media Intern – You will get the opportunity to create and curate amazing content for social media & content marketing programmes
2. Engineering Intern – Love Python? Love React Native? We’ll probably love you here. Come show us what you can offer
3. People Operations Intern – Is socialising and interacting with people your thing? Want to build on a great culture?
4. Product Intern – A passion for using Sketch? Come onboard and we’d love to teach you how to make great product!
A Intern should:
1. Ideally should have recently graduated in a related field
2. Ideally have had previous internships, plus points for it being from start-up environments
3. Be able to think strategically
4. Be able to wield a keyboard with unerring accuracy
5. Possess excellent written and verbal skills in English. Arabic will score you a ton of extra points. Being trilingual would be – > incredible
6. Be comfortable with flexible working hours
7. Be able to work in a team
8. Be ready and willing to deliver no matter what it takes
9. Be lots of fun to work with!
An Intern will receive:
1. Competitive compensation (yes, really)
2. Great experience working within a close-knit team
3. Learn a lot (we hope!)
4. An opportunity to fight it out for a full-time role (using a keyboard)
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.