IT Analyst Job Opening. Currently we are looking for IT Analyst for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Log and monitor support requests.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues within a reasonable time frame.
• Provide direct 1st/2nd line assistance to Group users, sometimes out of hours due to time zone differences and business requirement.
• Manage end-user expectations in terms of support levels.
• Carry out end-user coaching where needed.
• Be aware of and aim to follow best practices wherever possible.
• Assist in the development, upkeep and application of support procedures.
• Perform periodic maintenance of key systems.
• Perform daily/monthly security backups and regularly test integrity.
• Perform regular pro-active systems status monitoring and logging.
• Long term maintenance of relationships, both external and internal.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an IT related subject.
• Experience of major networking components, Cisco and Fortigate equipment, VPNs, LAN & WAN protocols.
• Proven working knowledge of using and supporting user accounts on Windows Server 2008/12/16, Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange and SQL Server.
• Real-world 2nd line support experience.
• Proven experience running and providing advanced support to popular desktop applications such as Microsoft Office 365.
• Experience with Samsung and iPhones InTune and MDM
• Understanding of Oil trading industry
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.