Individual is responsible for all IT related System maintenance, i.e. installations, upgrades backups etc. and provide professional support to all users/guests in a timely manner. Be organised and should be able to prioritise tasks in an efficient and professional manner.
• Assist users or guests when hardware/software problems source, unless instructed by Senior IT Manager or written arise in a quick and efficient manner. instructions received from Opera Executives.
• Implement all IT related standards set by the company by • Maintain a regular preventive maintenance schedule. following the guidelines. • Support internet coverage in all areas of building when
• Maintain a log book for problems and repairs, which will required. be checked by the Senior Helpdesk Executive/ Assistant • Provide 24×7 on call duties as required. IT Manager on regular basis. Any major problems that cannot be dealt with should be reported to the • Ensure that all required service packs are installed and all
Senior Helpdesk Executive or Assistance IT Manager systems are free from viruses.
immediately. • Routine spot-checks should be carried out on all IT
• Ensure that the error logs of all systems are evaluated and systems.
notified to the IT Team in order to rectify problems. • Ensure the Network is secured with the help of NOC
• Ensure that all system backups are taken regularly. • Maintain regular check of network utilisation with help
• Maintain the security/confidentiality of all software and of NOCTo ensure all IT system features of the property
information stored in the IT systems, i.e. all data in the are working as per approved configuration. In case of
system is vital and critical to the operation and should not any failures, need to be coordinated with both internal
be disclosed to any personnel, copied or e-mailed to any corporate IT team and vendors
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Bachelor Degree required within the field of IT or equivalent work experience. Additionally, 2-3 years’ experience in same position in any service oriented industry
• Diploma in computer studies or a certification in computer hardware, software, networking, A+. ITELS, CCNA are added advantages
• Excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events. You are pro-active and reliable and will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
• Understanding Operation and their IT support needs
• Effective Communication
• Planning for Business
• Customer Focus
• Drive for Results P
lease submit your CV, including a covering letter, specifying the role or area in which you wish to work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.