Network Consultant Engineer**
Work Location: Dubai**
With a varied workload and travel schedule, working as part of a dynamic and highly skilled team, the position offers interesting work for knowledgeable and experienced consulting engineers with strong network security expertise and developed customer-facing consulting skills.
Role & Responsibilities: **
– NCEs are expected to be able to take the lead role in projects, managing less experienced engineers to ensure a successful outcome to the project.
– Responsibility for delivery of both transactional and subscriptional project
– Lead in large-scale design and implementation projects
Minimum qualifications: **
– Minimum of 10 years of security experience is mandatory of which at least 8 must be on network security with a deep and primary technical focus.
– The candidate will possess expert level internetworking troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment using security products from Cisco and other vendors.
– Very strong technical account liaison and customer management / consulting skills are mandatory.
– The candidate must have a deep knowledgeonISE (top priority) and ASA andsourcefire-
– Expert level knowledge in network security including architecture and configuration of Cisco routers, firewalls and a wide range of security products is required. Other technologies such as StealthWatch, WSA and ESA are highly desirable.
– NCEs will be CCIE Security qualified.
Desirable skills: **
University/college degree equivalent is expected and an advanced degree is strongly preferred.
Other beneficial qualifications are CISSP, TOGAF, CCDE, CEH, CISA and CISM, or other relevant security qualifications such as those from Check Point, Netscreen, Symantec etc.
Good communication and consulting skills.
Drop cv to shameer at paraminfo dot com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.