Project Manager-Microsoft CRM
Work Location: Dubai
Solution Architect role
1. Work closely with internal IT and Business stakeholders, as well as the with the vendor’s Project Manager (PM) and team members.
2. Understand Client’s business goals; Provide strategic thinking and planning leadership in preparation to fully implement the hotels CRM scope; Provide leadership and direction which helps to ensure that standards and practices are implemented and continually improved.
3. Be an effective communicator of both the Business and IT strategy and plans, including technical objectives and standards. Ensure all key stakeholders, including internal and vendor staff, understand, support and adhere to the vision.
4. Deliver reliable, timely and effective day to day support of all Application systems that meet or exceed business expectations for service delivery, for both third-party applications and interfaces supported by client.
5. Ensure SLA compliance for all Urgent Service Now support tickets and vendor contracts.
6. Manage day to day relationships with the Client’s business areas and related-application vendors, and ensure project issues or concerns are escalated as appropriate to vendors, and managed through to resolution
7. Must have strong communication skills and be comfortable in liaising with stakeholders independently8. Ability to establish priorities, manage a team, work independently and proceed with objectives with little supervision
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, MIS or equivalent
2. Microsoft CRM certifications required
Technical Expertise in Architecture of Dynamics CRM, especially the Cloud version
Administration of Configuration Management, Solution Packages, TFS.
Hands on experience in web development technologies used with the XRM platform including REST, JSON, WCF, oData, jQuery
Hands on experience .NET Framework, C# programming, CRM SDK, SQL Server
Must be able to join immediate
Please share your cv to shameer at paraminfo dot com
Job Type: Full-time
MS CRM: 5 years
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.