Junior Engineer Duties:
• Works under the direct supervision of the Project Manager .
• He is accountable in terms of sharpening his skills and knowledge on project organization, standards of engineering and scientific investigation and evaluation to be more efficient at work.
• He must be able to execute precise engineering proposal computations.
• He must be able to plan, organize and ensure engineering arrangements and revisions.
• Designs and supervises construction projects such as sewage treatment plants, waste recovery facilities, bridges, channels, dams, railroads, and roads.
• Estimating costs and personnel and material needs, preparing proposals and establishing completion dates.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• 2 years of work experience in the same position
• Ability to travel to government and other facilities in support of program activities
• Ability to do visits on construction sites to ensure projects are running according to schedule
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Multitasking skills to perform a variety of tasks
• Can work under general supervision
• Certain degree of creativity and latitude required
To apply please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Junior Engineer
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.