Our client, an international law firm based in the UAE is currently looking for a Legal Secretary who will deliver an outstanding and effective secretarial service to partners and fee earners for their Corporate and Commercial Department.
· Proactive and extensive diary management
· Email administration (including email filing/printing/distribution and dealing with inquiries in a timely manner)
· Assisting with department and practice research tasks
· Organising meetings/lunches and conference calls
· Planning and organising international travel arrangements for partners and fee earners
· Assisting with an arranging marketing events for the firm, collating bills, drafting narratives and covering letters
· Partner and fee earner time recording, producing and processing of expense claims, updating/adding firm contacts
· Office duties such as answering the telephone, filing, photocopying and any other such duties as required to meet the demands of my practice, partners and fee earners.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
Fast and accurate touch typing skills with outstanding attention to detail.
Proven ability and experience in preparing legal documentation
Experience working within a team, but equally comfortable working alone.
Highly skilled in MS Office applications.
Organized and efficient, able to work to tight deadlines.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. No Arabic required.
Ability to work well under pressure.
Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
Good organizational skills.
Committed team player.
Good client management skills.
To know more about our current vacancies, please visit our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.