Thanks for your interest in TASC, at present we are hiring for Marketing & Communication Specialist.
TASC Outsourcing, established in 2007 is a leading talent management company licensed by the Federal Government of UAE to outsource professionals as contract staff to clients across the country, including free zones. With a resource base of 4500+ professionals, from over 90 countries, TASC Outsourcing is a partner of choice to more than 240 leading companies in the GCC region. The contract staff employed by TASC is qualified white collar professionals across a range of 75 job functions in diverse verticals, including information technology, customer service, oil and gas, sales and marketing, administration and support, and retail. These contractors are compensated on salary and benefits at par with market standards.
Job Title : Marketing & Communication Specialist
Location : Dubai
Duration : Long Term Contract
Languages : English
Support in all Go-To-Market activities to drive transformation towards integrated End-toEnd solutions based on the current Managed services portfolio, the new virtualization (NFV/SDN) based portfolio as well digital solutions in order to To support digital disruption strategies of our customers and grow ICT wallet share with them.
Responsible for conceptualizing bundles per segment utilizing the concept of integrated frameworks for End-to-End solutions and introduce supporting enablement sales/presales tools.
Support in instilling consultative selling approach in the sales culture and in lead generation to achieve the revenue targets.
Responsible of aligning and cultivating key cross-functional relationships with the Product Owners, Sales segments (GOV/PVT/SMB) Pre-sales, Post-sales & other supporting teams in the organization to drive their focus on positioning, selling and delivering the integrated End to-End Managed Service solutions.
The role will require building credibility, effective communication, evangelizing the story, while
Improving the customer journey through enhancement of delivery and support processes and
Role & Responsibility:
Develop and establish agile and faster go to market process for integrated end-to-end managed solutions
based on the existing and future products/solutions that span core business marketing as well as digital solutions
(Mobile, fixed Network, Voice, Digital portfolio).
2. Build vertical segment bundled solutions based on data analysis and industry requirements.
3. Develop consultative sales practice and engagement model with customers (digital networks evangelizing and
storytelling, joint roadmap with customer, business case, TCO etc.).
4. Build, develop and maintain broad and deep external partner relations with company partners in all solutions
5. Support in enablement and awareness of sales/presales for newly launched complex solution/propositions.
6. Support sales/presales team with TCO/ROI/Financial Models to help demonstrate the value proposition of
managed services compared to DIY mode
7. Craft and Implement segment marketing strategy based on customer needs and insights
8. Develop segment based incentives scheme that deliver the strategy and results expected by management
9. Maintain communication and alignment with cross functional teams
10. Maintain updated competitive knowledge, industry and technology trends.
11. Monitor and report the progress across the tasks assigned
1. Experience in Communications and/or ICT industry, addressing the technical and business issues of local market MNC’s
2. Experience in conceptualizing complex pragmatic solutions design
3. Experience in Consultative selling / wider solution design; business acumen to assess opportunity.
4. Have experience working with the full marketing mix, bundling, building frameworks
5. Possess a strong attention to detail
6. Be able to translate technical features into business benefits
7. Be head-strong with the ability to get your own ideas across
8. Possess a genuine enthusiasm and passion for marketing
9. Have commercial awareness, preferably within the B2B for telecommunications/ICT.
10. Have the ability to multi-task and manage a number of projects to deadlines
11. Organized, self-motivated, self-starter, passionate about work.
12. Able to work both individually and as part of a team
13. Degree in related engineering, computer science or ICT field
14. Bachelor’s degree in business.
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.