Montroi is our own brand. We have developed a concept that promotes, or more so ‘celebrates nomadism’, in other words, we like to promote the idea of travel to better yourself and the world. Our products reflect this idea entirely; for example our leather bags are designed in France and Spain, but produced in Italy. We try to incorporate all the needs of avid travellers in our luxury goods, however we still like to keep things a little raw and unique (i.e. the straps on the bags are detachable using parachute locks).
– 6 month commitment from the candidate
– Candidate will work from 10am – 7pm
– Candidate must already have a valid UAE residency visa.
– Background in business/marketing/communication/PR
– Strong communication skills
– Proficient in Microsoft office suite (excel especially)
– Proficient in WordPress (or willing to learn)
– Organised, with ability to prioritise time-sensitive assignments
– Creative and flexible
Included, but not limited to:
Curate city guides through research
Upload city guides on website
Assist in other marketing and events related tasks
Can work in a team
*This is a paid internship
Please apply by sending your CV (and cover letter, optional) to info(at)montroi(dot)com
Job Type: Internship
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.