We are looking for a Marketing Supervisor for a renowned group of companies in Dubai, with business assets covering FMCG, Car Retail, Hotel, Properties and Contracting.
1) Analyzing and implementation of corporate strategic planning to meet the core marketing business objective.
2) Obtaining market information about competitors and industry trends on regular basis to analyze the market dynamics.
3) Analyzing the HMC (Hyundai Motor Company) research studies provided by regional headquarters to align the corporate and brand directions.
4) Planning and implementing digital marketing activities to create and increase social awareness amongst the general public towards the brand and corporate.
5) Preparing post marketing activity report to immediate managers to discuss the effectiveness and the ROI (Return On Investment) of the concluded event for future references.
6) Planning and Implementing GDSI (Global Dealership Space Identity) for enhancing the dealership and customer experience to strengthen the corporate and brand image.
7) Assigning tasks and supervising marketing executives towards marketing and strategic planning for setting up frameworks and guidelines as per the requirement.
8) Preparing various files for corporate presentation required from time to time by the management or by HMC (Hyundai Motor Company) regional headquarters.
9) Monitoring and analyzing the marketing budget and purchase requests to control the marketing cash flow.
10) Maintaining professional relations with various shared services department and stakeholders to meet company core values.
11) Planning the Capital Expenditure for Infrastructure investment and development.
12) Product Development in terms of Brand image and Media Communication.
13) Establish analytics to understand how inbound marketing activity turns into customers and continually refine our process to convert customers.
14) Build and manage our social media profiles and presence.
15) Develop e mail campaigns, including template designs, call to action and content.
16) In combination with the Product Team educate both Internal and External customers about our Product, features and benefits.
17) Create product content in terms of sales documentation, case studies, product videos, web site copy, blog posts to articulate the benefits of our products to the UAE.
18) Collaborate with all Group colleagues to maintain a consistent Brand voice and message.
19) Build and Manage a rich content calendar detailed for a rolling 3 month and indicative for 12 months.
20) Optimize lead nurturing process through e mail and social media.
21) Monitor all competitor activity.
22) Understanding and implementation of Principal Corporate Identity Programmes.
23) Respond to Principal communications in a timely and appropriate way.
24) Manage accurate records with regard to all orders (LPO) and requests, ensuring timely payment to all third parties.
25) Executing any other task requested by immediate manager or other superior managers at any time.
26) Duties and responsibilities mentioned above can be modified or altered at any time to serve the general purpose of the marketing department.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing
5-6 years’ experience in the same field
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Preferable Analytical skills to interpret details to observation
Good with IT skills such as MS Office and Internet Research
Good in English and Arabic
Please send your updated CV to mara(dot)santos(at)binjamljobs(dot)com
Job Type: Full-time
Marketing: 5 years
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.Share with friends