We’re offering up to 30% off many of our Microsoft Outlook Course Al Nahda Sharjah
Take a Microsoft Outlook course to learn how to use MS Outlook more efficiently, including using advanced mail settings, Calendar, Task Manager, Contact Manager, taking notes and synchronizing Outlook with your mobile device or online.
– Create, manage, and organize email and contacts;
– Save time with Outlook Calendar;
– Organize your time more easily with meeting requests;
– Organize messages and Automatic Replies;
– Enrich your emails with electronic business cards and e-mail signatures;
– Use conversation view to eliminate excess emails in your inbox; – Maximize your time with Quick Steps;
– Stay connected with the new Outlook Social Connector;
– Manage your information and create RSS web feeds;
– Use Instant Search to quickly locate a file;
– Speed up your email with efficient attachments;
– Create Templates to use again and again When and where are the training Sessions?
Location: Most convenient & Prime locations (2 min of walk from SAHARA CENTRE – AL NAHDA) Easy access by Bus (Both Sharjah – Dubai)
MEET OUR TEAM To meet one-on-one with a member of our Admissions team to arrange a visit for a sample class or if you have questions, we invite you to contact us by email or phone 06 530 9992 , or drop in for a visit to our office
Microsoft Office | Advanced Excel | Graphics Designing | Web Designing |Tally Erp 9 | QuickBooks | Peachtree | MCSA | MCSE | CCNA | CCNP | CCIE | AUTOCAD | REVIT | 3DS MAX | Interior Designing
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.