1) Assembles and tests electric motor and generator stators, armatures, or rotors: Inspects cores for defects and aligns laminations, using hammer and drift.
2) Files burrs from core slots, using hand file, portable power file, and scraper.
3) Lines slots with sheet insulation and inserts coils into slots.
4) Cuts, strips, and bends wire leads at ends of coils, using pliers and wire scrapers.
5) Twists leads together to connect coils.
6) Tests windings for motor-housing clearance, grounds, and short circuits, using clearance gauge, growler, spring-steel blade, telephone receiver, insulation tester, and resistance bridge.
7) Winds new coils on armatures, stators, or rotors of used motors and generators.
8) May rewind defective coils.
Job Type / Category
Job- Full Time
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Should be immediately available to join.
Al Shirawi’s progression in becoming a fully fledged Facilities Management Service Provider has been achieved over 35 years of strategic planning and development. Starting off in 1974 as a mechanical contractor, Al Shirawi gained the expertise to install and maintain the most complicated mechanical systems throughout the Middle East. In the subsequent decades, Al Shirawi, through joint ventures, acquisitions and entrepreneurship, entered into maintaining electrical systems, servicing heavy tonnage chillers, undertaking general and specialised cleaning services and, most recently providing security services.Leveraging of the Group’s technical expertise and commitment to service quality, Al Shirawi FM is the premier Facilities Management Service Provider in UAE. With a focus on commercial, residential, hospitality, industrial and retail projects;Al Shirawi FM has the necessary in-house infrastructure and resources to offer world-class service for world-class properties.
For more info, please visit : www.alshirawi.ae
Facebook page : facebook.com/alshirawifm
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.